Kick off Bike Month 2013 with Bike to Work Day on May 27th
Join us Monday, May 27th from 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. for a 6 km group ride around the Hwy. 7 and Leslie corridor (map).
It's a fun chance to network and to share or discover the benefits of cycling to work, even occasionally.
Live too great of a distance to bike to the event? Still come to show your support for those who can by transporting your bike to the event location.
Start - MMM Group (100 Commerce Valley Dr. West)
Water & Prize Break - HDR (100 York Blvd.)
End - MMM Group
This free event includes:
- Continental breakfast
- Group ride escorted by York Regional Police
- Bike safety checks courtesy of Bike Depot and Evolution Cycles
- Stretching and soft tissue therapy with the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- YRT bus bike rack demo
- Water stations from Pure Life H2O
- Various exhibits from our partners
- A chance to WIN great prizes!
Check out BikeMonth2013.ca for cycling tips, resources and events happening across the GTHA.